Hello Lacrosse Families,
Checking in to confirm your fall ball details and pass on important safety information and procedures. Please read through!
Your child’s team: North Reno 12/14U Girls
Your first session date: Monday, August, 24, 2020
Your coaches: Randy Hill, Russell Upton
Your location: Raleigh Heights Park
Your time: Monday and Wednesday 5:30 to 7 pm
Schedule by program is HERE
Before your first session:
Before EACH session:
- Assess your player for any of the following. If any of these are present, please stay home!
Shortness of Breath
Loss of Taste or Smell
Recent Contact with someone with symptoms or positive COVID test.
When you arrive:
- Parents/Guardians and players must have on face coverings
- Locate a coach or manager for check-in instructions and gear storage area.
- You will be asked to confirm the absence of the symptoms above
- Have your player go to their area and prepare for practice while remaining distanced from others.
- Parents/Guardians should remain in their cars, or otherwise observe from a distance, remaining apart from any other spectators.
- Players should keep their face coverings at all times, except when engaging in active play.
- Players should stay 6-feet from each other in lines and during activities.
- Players should not share water, snacks, clothing or gear
- Players should pick up all their belongings and throw away their trash.
- Players should go directly to vehicles for pick up without congregating.
OTHER SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS