Checking in to confirm 2020 Box details and pass on important safety information and proceduresPlease read the below all the way through!
Your child’s team: Intro to Box - BOYS BANTAM/MIDGET
Your first session date: Thursday, November 5, 5 to 7 pm
Your weekly day/time: Thursdays, 5 to 7 pm, No sessions 11/23-11/27 (Thanksgiving Week) or 12/20 - 1/1/21 (Christmas Break)
The program schedule is HERE.
Before your first session:
Before EACH session:
- ON THE DAY OF EACH SESSION, complete the online Health Screening form at hsll.org/checkin, or access via the QR code below.
- Participants and spectators must complete the Health Screening on the day of each session they attend.
When you arrive:
- Parents/Guardians and players must have on face coverings when entering the Sportsdome.
- Players should have all gear on and be ready to go before entering--no changing at the Sportsdome.
- Players should store their gear neatly, and report to their playing area to prepare for practice while remaining distanced from others.
- Parents/Guardians are encouraged to drop off participants and return for pick up. If they stay, they must wear face coverings.
- Players must wear masks and practice physical distancing when not actively engaged in play, and should be prepared to wear masks during play, at the discretion of the coach and/or league.
- Players should not share water, snacks, clothing or gear
- No high-fives or handshakes
- Players should pick up all their belongings and throw away their trash - leave the Sportsdome better than you found it.
- Players and spectators should go directly to vehicles without congregating.
- If you ordered gear, you’ll get it at your first session, or as soon as it is available.
- If you need gear, you can order box-specific gear in our HSLL Box Store, or find at online retailers
- CLICK HERE for a rundown of the gear you need to play Box Lacrosse