Boys and Girls Fall Ball
Aug. 26 – Oct. 19
Girls 6U - HS | Boys 6U - 14U (no HS)
SEASON SCHEDULE HERE
(schedule is subject to change)
Fall Ball Philosophy
HSLL Fall Ball is an all-area local program focused on individual skills, game play, and lots of touches. It is designed to be compatible with playing other fall sports, helping returning players improve their skills and lacrosse IQ, and introducing skills and game concepts to new players. If there is enough interest, there will be opportunity for more experienced players to take part in a 7v7 fall tournament in the Bay Area.
Fall Ball dovetails into the indoor Box Program (details pending) run by Eric Martin, a long-time NLL (and MLL) pro, and Team USA Member. We are members of USBOXLA (similar to US Lacrosse for field), and plan to take teams to more than one box tournament this year depending on age. The box program will be migrating to more league play this season.
Fall age groups will generally meet twice per week, with weekday sessions for practice/skills/drills, and Saturdays for scrimmages and/or speciality clinics.
Program Coordinators: Eric Peacock, Ian Anderson
- Boys and girls 8U-High School: $150 - Includes 10 sessions, HSLL Pinney and Oktoberfest Root Beer and Brat Coupon
- 6U Coed: $65--Includes 10 sessions, EVO Warp mini stick, HSLL Pinney and Oktoberfest Root Beer and Brat Coupon.
- US Lacrosse membership: $30 payable to US Lacrosse, http://www.uslacrosse.org/membership.aspx. This is an annual membership with that covers player insurance. If player’s current membership is valid through 10/19/19, you do not need to renew.
All players must have their own equipment. Click here for gear info and sources.
- Boys = stick, helmet, gloves, arm pads, shoulder pads, mouth guard, cup;
- Girls = stick, goggles, and mouthguard.
- Coed = stick, mouthguard (Play will be with soft lacrosse balls and tennis balls)
- All = US Lacrosse membership valid through 10/19/19
2019 Fall Refund Policy - Click Here