Avalanche Select Teams
2020 Summer Avalanche is currently a GO, albeit with some modifications expected to practice dates and formats. We will inform families of any developments or tournament date changes as they occur.
Boys: To create the best instructional and competitive programming in the region, Boys’ Avalanche Select Teams will again be invitation only.
- Youth and High School High Sierra Lacrosse League players will be nominated by Spring League coaches or program directors, based on lacrosse in league play, attitude and effort.
- Coach nominations will be submitted by April 30 2020.
- Team invitations will be sent to players by May 15 2020.
Girls: All experienced youth and high school girls are invited to sign up for the Avalanche Select Teams.
- Spring League coaches and program directors will help players assess their readiness to participate in Summer Avalanche.
- Online practice sessions are available, whether or not you plan to attend tournaments
- REGISTER HERE
Avalanche Select Teams will be aligned by high school graduation year. Rosters will consist of 18-20 players. Avalanche will maintain a player pool of alternates for filling tournament roster spots and to offer robust training opportunities for all High Sierra Lacrosse athletes.
Summer 2020 Boys Teams
2021-22 - High School Elite
2021-23 - High School Open
2024 - 8th
2025 - 7th
2026 - 6th
2027 - 5th
2028-29 - 4th/3rd
Summer 2020 Girls Teams
2021-23 - High School
2024-25 - 8th/7th
2026-27 - 6th/5th
Price - $195.00 per player. Additional fees will be applied for each tournament attended
Practices - Practices will be generally held on Sundays. Method/locations TBA.
Hotel Reservations - Many hotels offer refundable reservation options, so if you think your child is an Avalanche Select Team candidate book soon to lock in best pricing.
Questions or Comments - Please contact the corresponding representative below:
Girls Teams - Contact Jamie Selby @
Boys Teams - Contact Justin Cutler @
See you on the field!