2022 FALL YOUTH LACROSSE
Boys and Girls 8U though 14U
Halloween/Nevada Day 3v3 Tournament Grand Finale!
8U through 14U players of all skill levels can LEARN, IMPROVE and have opportunities to COMPETE internally in a fun, informal, skill-appropriate structure. A fun-for-the-whole-family tournament caps off the season!
Fall is a low key “off” season that helps seasoned players stay sharp, and beginners learn fundamentals and be introduced to competitive scenarios.
We encourage athletes to focus on their primary Fall sports, but to join us when they can!
Boys and Girls, grades 1st through 8th grade (2022-23 school year), all skill levels.
- Youth groups/teams will follow 2022-2023 USA Lacrosse Age guidelines
- Weekday sessions will be focused on learning fundamentals and improving skills.
- Saturday sessions will bring all groups together and incorporate age- and skill-appropriate informal competition (7v7 games; speed lacrosse) for those players able, and continued work on the basics for beginners.
- The season begins the week of Aug 22 (9/7 Spanish Springs) and runs through Oct. 29, 2022
- No play Labor Day weekend, Oct. 3 - 8 (Fall Break)
- Two to three sessions per week
- $175 includes HSLL reversible pinney and 3v3 tourney
- US Lacrosse player membership ($35) valid through October 29, 2022
EQUIPMENT - rental gear available
CLICK HERE for for the Fall 2022 Refund Policy
Youth Commissioner, Ian Anderson,
Registration or accounts: Jackie Cavilia,
General league inquiries: