2023 TOURNEY CALENDAR
High School Seasons/Pricing
Youth and High School Registration Links
HIGH SCHOOL AVALANCHE - grad years 2024, 2025, 2026
-Additional Tryout Dates Added!
- Girls High School: April 16, 2-4 pm, Miguel Ribera Park
- Boys 2024, 2025, 2026: April 22, 2-4 pm, North Tahoe Regional Park turf field
- Boys 2027: April 23, 2-4 pm, Miguel Ribera Park
- REGISTER HERE FOR HS TRYOUTS ($25)
YOUTH AVALANCHE- grad years 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032
Tryouts - only required for 2027 boys
- Open to all intermediate to advanced players. No brand new or beginner players. At least one season of HSL Spring Season or simillar experience is highly recommended. Talk to your coach or email program coordinators at
if you're not sure if Avalanche is right for you.
- Tournament rosters for each team level will be chosen from the best available players three weeks prior to a tournament.
Questions? Email us at
Avalanche is the travel component of High Sierra Lacrosse programming, providing competitive, affordable travel tournament and development opportunities for youth and high school players in northern Nevada and the Tahoe-Truckee area.
Field successful tournament teams that can compete with the best
Develop resilient, creative and enthusiastic athletes at all levels
Help athletes reach their goals and potential
Foster a culture of lacrosse excellence throughout our region
Build bonds within our lacrosse community
Set the bar high; keep the costs low