July 26 – 28, 2013: U19 Boys Lake Tahoe Lacrosse Tournament
- Event Date 2013-07-26
- Venue Village Green
- Locations Incline Village, NV
|Dates||July 26, 27 & 28, 2013 (based on 16 teams)|
|Location||Incline Village, NV|
|Registration Form||Download (.doc)|
|Registration Fees||$1,050.00 ($600.00 non-refundable deposit required with entry form)|
What Does Our Registration Fee Get Us?
- Minimum Four games over 3 days (based on 16 teams)
- Certified officials
- Scorekeepers & timers
- Trainer on site
- Fastest Shot contest.
- Friday evening meet and greet from 5:00pm to 7:00pm at Bowl Incline. Bowling and light snacks provided.
- Award for winning team, Outstanding Offensive, Defensive players and Goalie.
- Condos & rental Houses are available through Ken Viel at Incline Vacation Rentals firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-831-3304 at a 20% discount. (MUST SPEAK WITH KEN VIEL FOR DISCOUNT)
- CalNeva Resort 775-832-4000, ask for Lane Murray. http://www.calnevaresort.com/ $149/night for an Executive Suite.
- The Tahoe Biltmore Lodge & Casino, Crystal Bay, NV, http://www.tahoebiltmore.com/ 775-831-0660
- All players and coaches must be members of US Lacrosse for insurance purposes. A certificate of insurance (available at US Lacrosse) will be required for participation.
- Concessions will be available at the field, provided by Crosby’s Grill/Pub/Casino WWW.Crosbyspub.com
- Vendors will be available with equipment from Warrior & Brine.
- Proceeds from the tournament benefit the TAHOE TRUCKEE LACROSSE ASSOCIATION. This is a non-profit organization promoting youth lacrosse in Tahoe, Truckee and Northern Nevada.
- Additional information is available from Curt Wegener, Tournament Director at Tahoelax@aol.com or 775-771-0670.
Follow these topics: