2021 FALL YOUTH
Boys and Girls 8U though 14U
Aug. 23 through Oct. 16, 2021
8U through 14U players of all skill levels can LEARN, IMPROVE and have opportunities to COMPETE internally in a fun, informal, skill-appropriate structure.
Fall is a low key “off” season that helps seasoned players stay sharp, and beginners learn fundamentals and be introduced to competitive scenarios.
We encourage athletes to focus on their primary Fall sports, but to join us when they can!
Boys and Girls, grades 1st through 8th grade (2021-22 school year), all skill levels.
- Youth groups/teams will follow 2021-2022 USA Lacrosse Age guidelines
- Youth practice locations and teams will be organized by geographic location (North Reno, South Reno, Sparks/Spanish Springs) to the extent possible based on registration
- Weekday sessions will be focused on learning fundamentals and improving skills.
- Saturday sessions will bring all groups together and incorporate age- and skill-appropriate informal competition (7v7 games; speed lacrosse) for those players able, and continued work on the basics for beginners.
- The season begins the week of Aug 23, through Oct. 16, 2021
- Two sessions per week: One weekday one Saturday, days/times TBA
Locations, days and times will vary by age group and may change based on municipal field allocations and registration numbers. Venues are below:
- Cold Springs Village Center Park - All groups weekend competition
- Eagle Canyon - Sparks/Spanish Spring weekdays
- Billinghurst Middle School, Swope Middle School, Raleigh Heights - North Reno weekdays
- Virginia Foothills, Cyan Park, Miguel Ribera - South Reno weekdays
- $175 includes HSLL reversible pinney
- US Lacrosse player membership ($35) valid through October 16, 2021
CLICK HERE for for the Fall 2021 Refund Policy
CLICK HERE for the Schedule
Youth Commissioner, Ian Anderson,
Registration or accounts: Jackie Cavilia,
General league inquiries: