2021 FALL HIGH SCHOOL
Boys and Girls Grade 9 through12 in 2021-22 school year
Aug. 23 through Oct. 16, 2021
Players can LEARN, IMPROVE and COMPETE with their peers in a fun-forward, informal, skill-appropriate structure.
There will be no playoffs or published scores, but tacky uniforms and spirited rivalries will be highly encouraged.
Athletes playing Fall sports are encouraged to drop in and play when they are able.
- League teams will be formed by school to the extent possible based on registrations. We will combine players from two or more schools to form teams if needed.
- Coaching assignments TBA
- There will be one weekday practice, with 8v8 or 7v7 games on weekends, officiated when possible
- Season begins the week of Aug. 23 and runs through Oct. 16, 2021
- Two sessions per week: One weekday one Saturday, days/times TBA
Locations, days and times will vary and may change based on municipal field allocations and registration numbers. Venues are below:
- Cold Springs Village Center Park
- All groups weekend competition
- Eagle Canyon
- Sparks/Spanish Spring weekdays
- Billinghurst Middle School, Swope Middle School, Raleigh Heights
- Virginia Foothills, Cyan Park, Miguel Ribera
$95 + USA Lacrosse membership valid through Oct. 16, 2021
CLICK HERE for for the Fall 2021 Refund Policy
CLICK HERE for schedule
Registration or accounts: Jackie Cavilia,
General league inquiries: